The School Council is made up of a boy and girl from each class throughout the school. They are elected by their peers and change annually. Meetings are held regularly with Mrs Saberton-Kitch to discuss the children's ideas and suggestions for the school.
The responsibilities of School Council representatives are:
- To play an active role in School Council meetings.
- To share what has been discussed with their class prior to the next meeting.
- To gather their peers' opinions, ideas and suggestions on what has been discussed.
- To be a voice for their class and take ideas and issues brought up by their class to the meetings.
- To be a positive role model to other children in the school.
- To represent their class for one school year.